You can easily reach us by phone during our office hours.
Still we have to work under special safety measures due to the Corona crisis:
- Please be on time for your appointment. This will help us to coordinate all procedures as we are trying to have a small number of patients at the same time in our practice.
- Please cancel your appointment as early as possible, if you can’t keep it.
- Please wear a face mask (FFP2) and follow the hygiene guidelines (e.g. distance, hand hygiene, etc.).
- Please come alone or – if really necessary – with just one accompanying person.
We desinfect critical infrastructure after every single patient to provide a maximum of safety.
If you notice any symptoms of an infection please don’t come to my practice but call 1450!
Thank you very much for your help and all the best for you!
I am very pleased to welcome you to my website, where I would like to inform you about my practice.
- Under “Practice” you will find details about a visit to my practice.
- Please click “Services” if you would like to know more about the services provided and conditions treated.
- We can offer additional examinations such as ultrasound scans of the arteries in the neck and brain, measurement of nerve conduction velocity (NCV) and electromyography (EMG). Please find more details under “Additional Examinations“.
- If you are interested in my professional background, please click “About Myself“.
- You can find general information under “Contact and Costs”.
The practice is barrier-free, suitable for wheelchairs and located on the ground floor. In addition, it can be entered directly from the street, which makes access even easier.
Appointments can be made by telephone during our opening hours (see contact and costs)
Inquiries via e-mail will be dealt with on the next working day. If necessary, we will contact you as soon as possible. Kindly respect that I cannot answer medical questions via e-mail.
Please help us minimize waiting time and be punctual for your appointment.
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please let us know at least 1 working day in advance (outside opening hours you can leave a message on the answerphone). If you do, we are able to reallocate the appointment to another patient who has already been waiting.
We kindly ask for your understanding that appointments cancelled at short notice cannot be reallocated to other patients and will have to be charged.