Due to the Corona crisis I am working without assistance in my practise at the moment. Therefore I cannot answer the phone immediately but can leave a message or write a mail. I will call you back during office hours as soon as possible. If you want to cancel an appointment please let me know in advance. When you are more than 65 years of age or your appointment is not urgent consider a cancellation for your own safety and stay at home.
If you notice any symptoms of an infection please don’t come to my practise but call 1450!
Thank you very much for your help and all the best for you!
I am very pleased to welcome you to my website, where I would like to inform you about my practice.
- Under “Practice” you will find details about a visit to my practice.
- Please click “Services” if you would like to know more about the services provided and conditions treated.
- We can offer additional examinations such as ultrasound scans of the arteries in the neck and brain, measurement of nerve conduction velocity (NCV) and electromyography (EMG). Please find more details under “Additional Examinations“.
- If you are interested in my professional background, please click “About Myself“.
- You can find general information under “Contact and Costs”.
The practice is barrier-free, suitable for wheelchairs and located on the ground floor. In addition, it can be entered directly from the street, which makes access even easier.
Appointments can be made by telephone (our opening hours: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 1.00 pm – 6.00 pm, Wednesday 10.00 am – 6.00 pm)
Inquiries via e-mail will be dealt with on the next working day. If necessary, we will contact you as soon as possible. Kindly respect that I cannot answer medical questions via e-mail.
Please help us minimize waiting time and be punctual for your appointment.
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please let us know at least 1 working day in advance (outside opening hours you can leave a message on the answerphone). If you do, we are able to reallocate the appointment to another patient who has already been waiting.
We kindly ask for your understanding that appointments cancelled at short notice cannot be reallocated to other patients and will have to be charged.